Review how to merge duplicate records before you convert your leads.
- [Instructor] For Part Four of Keeping Your Data Clean,…I want to point out that we've already gone over…a little bit of this, but there's merging duplicates.…I want to revisit this very quickly…and the reason why is because there's two ways…that your users, again, this isn't through AppExchange.…It's not through Sales Force.…It's not through some automated tool.…It is a manual intervention that must be trained.…It must be part of the center of excellence.…It really has to be ingrained in the DNA…of your organization to be accountable.…So again, as I mentioned, there's a lot of ways to automate.…
There's data cleansing, there's AppExchange.…But most importantly it's with the users…of the system that are going to keep the data clean.…If you let them have their way,…it will be dirty in a very little bit of time.…So what you want to do is instill the standards.…But some of those standards have to be upheld…by your own people.…So let's go to do something really quickly.…The first thing as we mentioned again…is finding duplicates.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.