Review the four categories that define dirty data and apply rules to keep your data clean.
- [Instructor] This next video is part of a four step series…on how to keep your data clean.…This is part one: defining dirty data.…Data quality is everything for a company.…That is what many of the videos in this course…have been focused indirectly on, from the red rope concept…that we discussed, to lead conversions,…data drives your decision making in the sales…and marketing effectiveness and trust of your teams.…If you don't trust your data, or there is too much noise…due to badly managed records, your company…will not make good decisions based on your data…which will lead back to driving decisions…based on guessing or gut instinct.…
While making decisions based on instinct has its place,…data rules key decisions that sales…and leadership teams make.…So if you're not making decisions based on your data,…you're kind of gambling, it's that simple.…So let's review some rules to keep your data clean…from day one through the next 10 plus years.…By instilling these standards and best practices…into your design, you will drive trust…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.