Keep your data clean by automating with muscle using AppExchange.
- [Presenter] For part three of keeping your data clean,…we're going to be getting into automation with muscle.…Which of course, is going to take us to AppExchange.…but first, let's discuss.…Use third party tools and Salesforce offerings…to manage your data, but not until you have addressed…the five points above, that we just discussed…on the previous video.…Set the baseline with your org and teams…and as with everything new, walk before you run.…While there are many useful apps on AppExchange,…to clean and maintain data quality,…there will always be some form of work…on everyone's part to uphold best practices…and uphold rules and standards provided by your COE.…
So get rid of all assumptions and automate where you can.…I want to point out again, this does not take care…of the core data issues, it only complements them.…You need to have a center of excellence,…you need to have standards.…All those things we discussed before,…those are very, very relevant.…Nothing changes by going to AppExchange,…but this will complement you on a number of different items.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.