Use AppExchange to manage and automate your marketing needs.
- [Instructor] In this next video I want to discuss…investing in marketing automation.…If your business is growing, you will eventually need…marketing automation to show the impact…of your marketing and sales activities.…You don't have to invest in a full blown expensive platform,…begin with something small, a small marketing automation…tool and become a pro at running…your own marketing campaigns, managing subscribers,…creating custom queries, as well as…nurturing, scoring, and analytics,…all out of the box with little or no configuration.…How does Salesforce provide this offering?…It's called AppExchange and it's a wonderful…game changer.…
So let's hop into AppExchange.…One of the things I wanted to point out,…if you remember that trail heads has a course…that would really complement this video…called beginners AppExchange.…So go in there and check it out while you're doing this,…it will really help you understand…the whole process of AppExchange, and I don't want to…get into that right now, I just want to go into…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.