How are cases identified with labels in Desk.com? This video tutorial shows you how to use labels to sort cases, making case management easier and more efficient with the Desk.com software.
- [Narrator] Labels are a great way to flag cases…so that you can take action right away…on very important cases.…For example, labels like Escalated, Important Customer,…Follow-up Needed, or Needs Research…are just a few example of labels you could use.…As an administrator,…you can create labels in the admin console…and if you give sufficient permissions…your agents can manually create labels on a case.…So let's walk through creating labels.…So first we're going to go to the Admin Console…so I'm going to click up here in the upper left.…
Go to Admin.…I'm going to navigate to Cases.…And the second one here is Labels.…Now, you'll see there's already…quite a few labels here already created.…So we can scroll down and these are all activated.…So let's create a new label.…I'm going to create Important Customer.…And I have a default color,…but I'm going to create these in green…so that they stand out.…This is going to be enabled for cases…and the macro folders associated with these cases…and it's going to be active so I'm going to click Add.…
- Explain the process of setting up users.
- Describe the process for adding social channels.
- Summarize how custom fields enable you to capture more information and how to use them.
- Cite the benefits of using labels on cases and explain how to create them.
- Define notifications and describe how to automate them.
- Review the process for creating articles.