- [Instructor] There's a cool tool for reviewing…the health of a Salesforce account,…and as an administrator, you can use Health Check…to locate and mend sensitive vulnerabilities…in the security of your account.…Let's see how Health Check works.…First we need to be signed in,…and we're starting at the home tab.…And then over on the right-hand side,…we can click on the gear cog icon…and then click Setup.…And a new tab opens up for Setup,…and then over here on the Quick Find box,…let's type in the word health.…
From here in the menu, we'll select Health Check.…Now after a brief moment, a score is presented.…And here we have a score of 78%, which is good,…but we can do better.…The Health Check score is calculated…using a proprietary method set up by Salesforce,…and it measures the quality…of your account's security settings…as compared to Salesforce's baseline standards.…Now if your account meets or exceeds a standard…in all categories, you'll reach a hundred.…
By default, a new Salesforce account has an initial score…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.