- [Instructor] A common and essential Salesforce…administrative task will be handling user login challenges,…and these can range from password resets…to session timeouts.…First of all, let's go ahead and cover a password reset.…You need to be signed in, and we're starting…from the Home tab, and we'll go ahead and head over…to the gear cog icon on the right-hand side.…Go ahead and click that, and then click Setup.…And then over on the left-hand side in the Quick Find,…type in the word users and then select the Users menu option…from here.…
Now let's select a user from the menu,…and we're going to select a user…who's been having some login issues,…and we'll go ahead and click on the first one.…Soren's been having trouble logging in,…and what we do is we scroll down…and go down here to this last section here,…and you'll see the Login History.…And very clearly, the problem is Soren has forgotten…the password for this account, and it's that's simple.…There's no other reason why there's a problem…getting in there.…
And so, what we'll do is we'll scroll back up,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.