Learn how to apply for a free Salesforce grant if you're operating a qualified tax-exempt organization.
- [Narrator] Qualified NGOs will receive Salesforce for free…for the first 10 users.…There's a grant application involved and in this video,…we'll be showing the application process…from start to finish.…You'll need some essentials…such as the email address you'll be using…for the initial registration,…your organization's contact information,…tax identification number,…IRS letter acknowledging tax exempt status,…and if needed, a letter of approval…from your organization's leadership.…Registration begins at Salesforce.org.…
From here, go ahead and click Get Started.…Okay and then we'll scroll down…and then we're going to apply for the Power of Us Program…so we'll click here on the Apply button.…So let's read through what they have to say here…and then we'll go ahead and log in to apply,…click Allow…and then we're going to go ahead and take a survey.…This is required.…Now in the survey, you'll be asked a few questions.…
You're going to be asked about your implementation vision…and a few other things that you need to answer…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Pereira50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.