How do you get started with Desk.com, and how long does it take to set up? This video covers Salesforce.com and its Desk.com product for small business.
- [Narrator] Getting started. First, what is Desk.com? Desk.com is the all-in-one customer support application that helps businesses respond to customer inquiries across multiple channels. Those channels can include email, Facebook, Twitter, phone, live chat, or through a mobile app or platform. To get started, Desk highly recommends you start out with a trial account. Anyone can set up a 14-day trial account for free to get started. To do that you can go to help.desk.com/trailhead.
Who uses Desk.com? Desk.com is used by customer support agents, customer support managers, and by your customers. Now let's get started learning how to set up Desk.com for your business.
- Explain the process of setting up users.
- Describe the process for adding social channels.
- Summarize how custom fields enable you to capture more information and how to use them.
- Cite the benefits of using labels on cases and explain how to create them.
- Define notifications and describe how to automate them.
- Review the process for creating articles.