Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting registered, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] If you're new to Salesforce,…let's head over to Salesforce.com and we'll see…how to get started.…If you'd like a concierge to assist you…then click on the Live Chat link…at the bottom right hand of the screen,…and then go ahead and fill out the information here…and you can talk to a live agent.…You can also give Salesforce a call by reaching out…at the phone number at the top right hand side…of the screen as well.…Now let's go ahead and try Salesforce for free.…First we'll hover over the products menu…and then we'll click on pricing.…
Then we'll click on sales.…I have a sales organization, so I'll use the sales cloud.…Now I'd like to try Lightning Professional Edition…so we'll go ahead and click on try for free…under this section.…And then we'll fill out the form.…After I've keyed in all my information…I'll go ahead and check the box to show…that I agree to the master subscription agreement.…And then click start my free trial.…Now I'm going to head over to my inbox…and from here we'll see a welcome email from Salesforce.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.