- [Instructor] If you're new to Salesforce,…let's head over to Salesforce.com and we'll see…how to get started.…If you'd like a concierge to assist you…then click on the Live Chat link…at the bottom right hand of the screen,…and then go ahead and fill out the information here…and you can talk to a live agent.…You can also give Salesforce a call by reaching out…at the phone number at the top right hand side…of the screen as well.…Now let's go ahead and try Salesforce for free.…First we'll hover over the products menu…and then we'll click on pricing.…
Then we'll click on sales.…I have a sales organization, so I'll use the sales cloud.…Now I'd like to try Lightning Professional Edition…so we'll go ahead and click on try for free…under this section.…And then we'll fill out the form.…After I've keyed in all my information…I'll go ahead and check the box to show…that I agree to the master subscription agreement.…And then click start my free trial.…Now I'm going to head over to my inbox…and from here we'll see a welcome email from Salesforce.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.