Learn about getting registered with a Salesforce trial account.
- [Instructor] If you're new to Salesforce,…let's head over and see how to get started.…If you'd like a concierge to assist you,…click on Live Chat link and start a chat,…or you can give Salesforce a call,…the number is at the top right side of the screen.…Now let's go ahead and click Try for Free.…You can register with your social account,…but I'm keying in my information.…I filled in all my information,…then I'll agree to the Mater Subscription Agreement,…then I'll start my free trial.…
Let's head over to my Inbox.…I've received a welcome email that serves…as a helpful reminder of the login URL…and my login username right here.…I'll go ahead and verify my account.…Now we'll set up my password and security question.…Then we'll click Change Password.…Now we're logged in to our new…Salesforce Sales Cloud instance.…I'm going to head over and set up my company profile now.…
We'll go ahead and close this layer…and then we'll click on the gear cog icon,…which is here on the top right-hand side.…We'll go ahead and click setup.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.