Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Filtering within reports, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] Sometimes data within a Salesforce report…needs to be filtered to display…only the results that you care about,…making predictive decisions about your data…is enhanced by using smarter reports…that really present only the data that you want and need.…So, we're going to check this out.…You need to be signed into your Salesforce account…and we're starting from the Home tab.…Click on the app launcher,…that's the tic-tac-toe on the left-hand side,…and then, go down to reports, over here on the left,…and then, when you click on reports,…you can go to your All Reports section…and see all the reports that you have here.…
Let's go ahead and open up a report, which is All Leads,…and we can take a look at this report.…We're going to filter this report,…and what I want to do is clone this.…So, I'm going to go over to this pull down.…I don't want to mess with the original report,…so we'll click Save As,…and then, we'll give this a name.…And then, we'll go ahead and put it in a folder.…
And then, when we're done,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.