Provide standards and leadership by developing a center of excellence and a feedback to action process, and enabling surveys.
- [Instructor] In this video…we're going to be discussing how to evaluate…and course correct for effectiveness and success.…Let's begin with the CoE.…The CoE provides standards and leadership…for addressing evaluation feedback…to measure a company's effectiveness and success.…So, how do you collect,…understand, and direct actions…to correct courses that you may be on?…There's also the who, what, why…that is taken care of with the Center of Excellence.…First, you need to know what you are measuring…and why you're measuring it…and to whom it applies.…Feedback to action.…
This is a big one with healthcare industries.…They're always setting up a quality system process…so that they can reach out to their doctors and patients…on whether their products are working…because there's compliance issues,…there's health issues and safety issues.…For your organization,…there may be a feedback to action…on something with regards to your product.…How can you make it better?…Can you deliver better service?…That's the feedback to action.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.