Join Duard Lynn Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Environment overview, part of Learning Salesforce.com Development.
- [Instructor] Okay, welcome to the beginning part…of this class on Apex Development.…First I want to talk a little about…the Salesforce environment.…Salesforce Environment is designed as a product…and, or a platform.…You'll run into those two views.…They're not really in conflict with each other,…but you'll run into companies that want to…stay totally standard.…They want a standard product,…they want to use clicks to configure everything,…they want to use the tools that Salesforce provides…with inside the org itself,…and they don't want to do any custom development.…
The nice thing is, Salesforce allows for that.…So you can use a standard product,…you can download apps off the app exchange.…You can pretty much complete most of the things…that you want to do without ever having to have any code.…What I like about the platform…is it is a cloud-based platform.…It allows you to use normal configurations…so you can use the clicks.…The other part is you can start creating triggers,…you can create Visualforce pages, controllers,…
AuthorDuard Lynn Davis
- How Apex works
- Bulkification and triggers
- Systematically debugging your code
- Sets, lists, and maps
- Trigger and trigger handlers
- Batch Apex
- Debugging and logging
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Environment
2. Sets, Lists, and Maps
3. Trigger and Trigger Handlers
4. Batch Apex
5. Debugging and Logging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.