Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Emailing contacts from Salesforce, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] As a business owner, or a salesperson,…you know that email is your lifeblood.…Being able to quickly email each of your customers…with accurate and relevant information is essential.…Being able to track each of those messages,…and add additional notes for your company,…or organization, to act on,…will help take your business to the next level.…Now SalesforceIQ gives you lots of ways…to directly email a contact.…The first is to click on the communication center icon…in your toolbar,…and then, click the Compose Email button,…to send an email like you would from any other system.…
I'll send a quick note to Kim, at planeteando.com,…with a subject of Insider Program coming soon.…In the message, I'll add,…"Hi Kim!…"Just wanted to let you know…"we're launching a new Insider's Program next week.…"Keep an eye out for your invite. Chris."…If you need to add an attachment,…you can click the Choose Files button,…or drag and drop an attachment here.…You can also apply basic formatting to your message,…using the standard formatting tools.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.