Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Email templates, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Narrator] Form emails without personality…usually head for the trash folder on the inbox,…however, with Salesforce, you can make great…email templates and you can send them in a style…that speaks to your individual personality.…And you can also save a lot of time on typing.…Salesforce allows emails to be sent directly from…records, such as leads, accounts,…contacts, opportunities, anywhere you see…an email feature, you can use an email template.…And, we're going to go ahead and head over to our leads tab.…
First we need to be signed in and we're starting…out on the home tab, so let's click leads.…And I've got a lead here with my name on it.…I'm going to use myself for testing, that way I'm not…sending something out to an actual customer.…And, I've set up this lead in the system,…so let's go scroll down and take a peek under activity.…And under activity, you'll see four tabs.…One of them is the email tab.…We'll go ahead and click on that,…and let's give us some room here so we can see everything.…And the first thing you'll notice is that you can…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.