Learn how to prepare email templates for use in Salesforce that streamline your process of sending out messages.
- [Instructor] Form emails without personality…usually head for the trash bin.…However, with Salesforce email templates…we can send emails in style…that speak to the individual recipient…and save on typing.…Salesforce allows emails to be sent directly…from records such as leads, accounts, and contacts.…Let's look at how to develop folders…to store templates…and then we'll add a sample email template.…We'll need to be signed in to Salesforce…and then we'll head over to the gear cog icon.…We'll click on that.…We'll click "Setup".…
And then over on the left-hand side…let's type in the word "template" in the Quick Find.…Then let's click on the "Email Templates" option.…And we'll create a new folder.…We'll use folders to keep templates organized.…So let's click on "Create New Folder"…and we'll give it a name.…A unique name autopopulates.…At this point we're offered the option…to put some unfiled templates into this folder.…
But for right now we're storing new templates in it.…Let's go ahead and scroll down.…Now this option here permits access…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.