This video explains the Salesforce email template configuration and its use.
- [Instructor] Form emails without personality…usually head for the trash bin.…However, with Salesforce email templates,…we can send emails in style that speak…to the individual recipient and save on typing.…Salesforce permits users to send emails,…so let's look at how to develop folders…to store templates,…and we'll add a sample email template.…Click on the gear cog icon on the top right,…and then go ahead and click on setup.…
In the quick find,…type in the word template.…Then click on email templates.…Now, let's go ahead and create a new folder.…Click on create new folder,…and then let's go ahead and give it a name.…We'll use folders to keep templates organized.…A unique name auto populates.…We'll set the permission for this folder…to public read-write.…At this point, we're offered the option…to push some un-filed templates into this folder,…but right now,…we're storing new templates in it.…
This option allows access to all users or hides it.…We're going to make access available to all users,…then we'll click save.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Volden50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.