Join Christine Volden Pereira for an in-depth discussion in this video Einstein recommendations in communities, part of Salesforce: Einstein Analytics.
- [Narrator] Now we're gonna talk about recommendations…in communities and specifically, how it relates to Einstein.…So, what are Salesforce communities?…Well, Salesforce communities allow companies and brands…to build intelligent and branded communities and portals…for customers, partners, and employees,…and they have a couple of very large companies who use this,…companies like GE, Virgin America,…and Toyota are all using Salesforce communities.…So here's a great example of a consumer-focused community.…
So this right here is Northern Trail Outfitters.…They obviously provide outdoor equipment to people…and you can see how this would be a great idea…for a community because you could really…connect your customers who love to camp, or hike, or run.…You'll see here they have a lot of different areas.…There are discussions, and there is a feed.…You see there's a leaderboard on the right,…so you might give some incentive to your community members…to contribute pictures or articles or ideas,…and I can really see how this works…
- What is Salesforce Einstein?
- Requirements for AI success
- Einstein Account Insights
- Einstein Activity Capture and Automated Contacts
- Einstein recommendations in the Marketing Cloud
- Social Insights
- Einstein recommendations in communities