Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Editions, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about…the available Salesforce editions.…Salesforce offers different bundles…for unique business needs, and these are called editions.…If you're new to Salesforce,…fight the urge to pick the most expensive product offering.…You can always move up as your needs change.…Each Salesforce edition…shares the same cosmetic look and feel,…but each has unique and different features and pricing.…I don't address pricing in this course…because it changes over time…and it can be negotiated by organization.…
Let's talk about the different editions.…Salesforce Essentials is a slimmed down version…of Salesforce for small teams of up to five people,…and it allows sales and services teams…to maintain a complete vie of their customers,…helping small businesses sell smarter and faster.…Professional edition is where most new users should start.…It's affordable and it does what most teams need.…Like all Salesforce editions, everything can be customized.…This is where nearly everyone will begin,…unless you're a big corporation,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.