Learn about the different Salesforce Editions, including Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about the available…Salesforce editions.…If you're new to Salesforce, fight the urge to pick…the most expensive product offering.…You could always move up as your needs change.…Salesforce offers different bundles for…unique business needs, and these are called editions.…Each Salesforce edition shares the same cosmetic look,…and each has different features and pricing.…I don't address pricing in this course because…it changes over time and can be negotiated…by organization.…Professional edition is where most new users should start.…
It's affordable and does what most teams need.…Like all Salesforce editions, everything can be customized.…This is where nearly everyone will begin…unless you're a big corporation.…And that's where Enterprise edition comes into play.…The Enterprise flavor of Salesforce fits the needs…of larger more complex businesses…that have back office systems.…This edition will permit your organization…to connect directly to Salesforce…cia their API…which is short for application programming interface.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.