Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing list fields, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] The SalesforceIQ created…a starting set of data fields for you…when you created your list.…But to truly customize this list for your business,…you'll need to edit those fields,…and add the additional data fields…that are important to you and your business to track.…You edit a field by selecting the menu icon…associated with any of the column headings,…and then selecting edit field.…A new sheet will open that has each of the…selectable statuses for this field.…
You can add a new status by clicking on…the add active status pipeline option here in the bottom.…I'll enter in contracted.…You can use the grabber handles on the side…to change the order of the items in the list…by clicking and dragging them to a new location.…If you hover your mouse over top of an item,…you can click the pencil icon to edit one of those items.…I'll change verbal commitment down to just commitment.…If you need to delete an item,…you can hover your mouse over it,…and click the trash can icon.…
All of these statuses would be used…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Pereira46m 47s Advanced
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Pereira50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.