Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing account profiles, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] Account profile pages…are accessed from anywhere in SalesforceIQ…by clicking on the name of the account.…And they fill a similar role to the contact profile pages…that we just looked at.…They give you a detailed overview…of basic account information.…A small account summary table…appears at the top of the profile page…and tells you what lists, if any,…that account is currently attached to.…You can add an account to a list…by clicking the Add to List button…and then, selecting the list.…
I'll select Opportunities and click Add.…Next, the page shows the Account Contacts…that have been linked and then,…an Accounts Properties panel…that contains the account's address information…and primary contact field.…I'll add in the address,…and then click to assign a primary contact.…I'll then search for Kim Brown,…who's the primary contact for this account,…select her name, and that assigns her as a primary contact.…
For all accounts, it's best to ensure…that you add a primary contact to this field…since accounts will often have multiple contacts…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.