- [Instructor] Now we need to modify the page layouts for Accounts and Opportunities to include the LinkedIn Company Profile. So back to Setup, if we're not already there, scroll down. We're going to Customize and in this case let's choose Accounts and Page Layouts. And you would find those in the Object Manager if you were using the Lightning Experience.
You'd still go to Setup and then go to the Object Manager. I'm going to Edit the Account Layout here, and again, I have multiple Account Layouts, three of them customized for different types of users. So I can choose to modify the Layouts that I want to change. We're going to drop a new section in right between Account Information and Address Information, so here's my Section, drop it right there.
This new Section is going to be our LinkedIn Company Page, Detail Page but not an Edit Page, one column. Here we are. Then we'll drop down to our Visualforce Pages and there's our Account LinkedIn Company page and we're going to drop that right here. Point to it, not to the LinkedIn Company Page section but to the page itself that we just added.
Click the Properties where you can leave the Width of the screen 100%, but set the number of pixels to 675 and Show scrollbars if that's insufficient and click OK and click Save. And remember that this is the modification you will make for every page layout where you would like to display the Company Page information from LinkedIn.
If we wanna test this we can go to Accounts, simply click on an Account and as we scroll down there's the LinkedIn Company Page waiting for us to click the dropdown and fire it up and then we'll need to Login the first time to LinkedIn, but let's not do that quite yet. I'll see you in the next movie.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce