- [Instructor] In this video, we'll discover…the Salesforce AppExchange.…Salesforce comes with essential features…that your team can use.…And the initial configuration for your organization depends…on the flavor you selected such as sales,…service, marketing, non-profit,…and other tailor-made user interface architectures…that help you accomplish what needs to be done.…The Salesforce AppExchange is the sharing platform…for the distribution of compatible apps.…
The term app can mean different things within Salesforce.…An AppExchange app is a tool that you install…to extend, modify, or enhance Salesforce functionality.…App can also refer to a collection of tabs,…reports, dashboards, and Visualforce pages…which is something completely different…than an AppExchange app.…Salesforce's open source architecture…and the AppExchange fosters innovation…by allowing programmers to purpose build apps…and earn money selling them.…
It also saves you money so you don't have to hire…your own developer to build custom apps.…There's no need to reinvent the wheel.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.