The instructor guides you through accelerating the preparation process by recommending a study timeline in advance of taking the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- [Instructor] I'm confident in my own abilities,…and, that said, I also know…that passing any test requires…a reasonable study plan…and a substantial time commitment.…Every level of Salesforce user will need to study…for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.…And I encourage you to identify your learning goals,…based on your current level of Salesforce knowledge.…Use a practice exam to provide clarity…of your Salesforce knowledge areas…that need further study.…
Let's discuss some of my tips…for developing a study timeline.…I'll lead in with this thought,…and I can't take credit for it.…I discovered it from a mentor who told me…that sometimes you have to give up some good things…to have something wonderful,…and this rings really true in this situation.…If you want to land a Salesforce certification,…you'll need to commit time to study…and develop a plan for that study…in the form of a timeline.…First, look at your current activities…and figure out what routines in your life…aren't moving you forward,…and put them on hold today.…
- Determine the process by which the certification is administered.
- Identify the time and cost of the certification exam.
- Explore the options available on where to take the exam.
- Define the contents of the certification exam guide.
- Examine the components of the Salesforce Trailhead.
- Determine the available options for working with a study partner when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the benefits to using flashcards when studying for the exam.
- Devise a plan for taking the official practice test when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the steps to for scheduling the exam.