Build better relationships with prospects and retain lesser qualified leads for the future with the nurture process.
- [Instructor] In this next video,…we're going to be discussing…how to develop a nurturing process.…Now if you go back to your lead status,…you'll remember that under lead status…our last status that we have here is nurture.…That means that although it's not qualified,…the thing is it's not qualified now,…but it may be qualified later.…So we want to nurture this particular lead.…And typically marketing takes care of this,…but it's really up to you…on how you want to manage your nurturing leads.…So number one, the lead nurturing journey is critical…to building relationships with prospects…and retaining lesser qualified leads for future interest.…
So a key point here is that this is arguably…the most frequently mismanaged part…of the lead management process,…and it's where much of the money is lost for business.…If you aren't nurturing your prospects,…you can bet someone else is.…So the same goes for your accounts.…Just because you sold them,…doesn't mean you can sit back and go on remote control.…Because Salesforce offers many options…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.