- Navigating Desk.com
- Setting up users
- Adding social channels
- Capturing data with custom fields
- Configuring business rules
- Using macros to set rules and labels
- Managing private access to your help desk
- Measuring your success with data and business insights
Skill Level Beginner
- [Christine] My name is Christine Pereira, and I have been using Salesforce products for over 15 years. I recently implemented Desk.com for my own business, so I'm excited to share the details with you. Desk.com is a support desk tool owned by Salesforce.com. If you're not familiar with Salesforce, they are the leading CRM, or customer relationship management, tool, which really helps salespeople to communicate and track success with their customers. An obvious add-on to that is customer service.
We all know the difference between good customer service and bad service, and how that can make a huge difference in our experience as a consumer or a business. How did Desk.com come about? Salesforce acquired a company named Assistly in 2012 and renamed it Desk.com. Assistly called itself the social help desk and was really known for a great mobile app that was easy to use and really affordable. Now Desk.com has been integrated into the Salesforce flow so you can connect your Salesforce accounts, contacts, and opportunities with your help desk, putting everything in one place.
Let's get started learning how to use Desk.com.