This video provides general information about the use of Salesforce dashboards, and walks you through one sample dashboard.
- [Instructor] Salesforce dashboards provide abundant…and relevant information for users and teams.…If it can be reported, it can be assembled into a dashboard…with quick links to the underlying reports…that build the dashboards themselves.…Dashboard enhance success and adoption…within Salesforce teams.…Let's get started building a dashboard.…Let's go click on the App Launcher here…on the left-hand side, and we'll scroll down to Dashboards,…and we'll click on that.…On the left-hand side are categories of dashboards…and folders here.…
Let's go ahead and click on New Dashboard.…That's over here on the right-hand side,…and we'll give our dashboard a name.…Let's remove the folder that's here,…and we'll go ahead and put this dashboard…in the Company Dashboards folder.…Then we'll click Create.…Now we've got a nice, clean slate to work with.…This pencil over here allows us…to rename our dashboard at any time if we'd like to.…Let's add some components.…Click Component.…
We can search or browse reports,…and dashboards are built from reports,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Volden50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.