Learn about building Salesforce Dashboards in this video.
- [Voiceover] Salesforce Dashboards provide…abundant and relevant information for users and teams.…If it can be reported, it can be assembled into…a helpful and handy dashboard with quick links…to the underlying reports that…build the dashboards themselves.…Salesforce success is driven by adoption,…knowledge, and information transparency,…and dashboards enhance success within teams.…Let's go ahead and get started building a dashboard.…We'll need to be signed in, and we'll…be starting from the Home tab here.…Click on the App Finder, which is here on the top left,…and then go ahead and select Dashboards right here.…
Building a dashboard is really easy.…Let's go ahead and click on New Dashboard.…(clicking)…And we'll give it a name.…(typing)…The description is optional.…Let's go ahead and put this dashboard in a folder.…We can remove the current folder by clicking the X,…and we'll go ahead and put this…under the Sales and Marketing Dashboard's folder.…And then we'll click Create.…(clicking)…Now we start out with a grid and it's a clean slate.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.