Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing your organization settings, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] Let's have a look…at updating your Salesforce IQ organization settings.…These are usually managed by the owner…of the organization's account…or a sales manager that has…an organization administrator account.…If you created your IQ account,…then you are automatically the administrator.…You can get to this page…by going up to the gear icon and selecting settings.…Let's start on the general tab.…Here you can edit the name of your organization…that you entered when you set up your IQ account.…
When we looked at the tour of the user interface,…I mentioned that you could display up to three lists…up here in your main tool bar.…If you click on the customized navigation button…you'll have some tools where you can modify…what lists appear there.…If you want to export all of the data from your IQ account…you can do that by clicking the Start Export button.…A separate CSV, or comma separated file,…containing all of the data for your accounts, contacts,…lists, et cetera will all be included…in an exported zip file.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.