Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing your account settings, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- Now let's customize your personal account settings…and SalesforceIQ by clicking on the gear icon…and selecting settings.…The settings page is divided into two sections.…Your personal account settings,…and your organization settings.…We'll look at the organization settings in the next movie.…To customize your personal account settings,…start on the Your Information tab.…Here, you can upload a picture of yourself…by clicking on the icon, then click the upload photo button,…select a location on your drive where you have the picture,…and then click open,…and click save.…
This is really helpful when you're working in IQ on teams,…because it gives you and your fellow team members…a quick way to visually identify you and your contributions.…You can upload pictures in a variety of formats,…but I'd suggest using a JPEG image…that's already cropped to a square perspective.…I'd also suggest keeping the file size relatively small,…so around 150 by 150 pixels or less is going to be just fine.…Here, you can also modify how your name…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.