Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing sales paths, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Narrator] It's easier to overcome team resistance in…adopting CRM by reducing the number of moving parts…within your sales force workflow.…We've got a thing called Sales Path…and that helps Sales Force users stay focused…so they can close more deals.…What does that mean?…It means when someone opens up, let's say,…an opportunity within Sales Force,…we can just show them only the opportunity…stages that they need to be focused on.…Not everyone uses the same opportunity stages.…Someone at the early stage of a sales cycle…might use just a few opportunity stages.…
Let's see how we might actually do that in practice…and we'll work on a custom sales process.…First of all, let's start at the Home Tab.…You need to be signed in and from here go ahead…and click on the gear cog icon, and then let's click Setup.…This brings us a new tab and now we have a new tab for Setup…with a Home and an Object Manager tab.…We still have the other tab open, so let's just flip back…over there really quickly…and click on Opportunities, and let's click on New.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.