Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing opportunity stages, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] The success of your team…is going to be based on proven resources…and clear processes.…And within Salesforce the opportunity data object…is one of the multiple data points within Salesforce…where deals are managed,…and it allows you to have paths.…You can have paths in different objects…within Salesforce, such as leads and accounts…and things like that,…and a path is what helps your team manage the journey,…and it's tailor made content within Salesforce…that's determined based on the context.…
It provides sales tips, links,…and other resources when users are in particular parts…of the system.…Let's go ahead and customize the opportunity stages…and see how this works.…First of all, let's go ahead and take a look at it.…We're signed in and we're at the home tab.…Let's click on opportunities, and from here…let's take a look at a sample opportunity.…We have this status ribbon…and it goes through the stages,…so it really could be called a stage ribbon,…but you have these different stages of the opportunity,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.