Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing lists, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] Most of the time you spend…inside of SalesforceIQ will be working within lists.…So, it's critical that your lists…reflect the way that your business workflows run.…Begin by making sure that a selected list,…such as Opportunities, is in the grid view,…by clicking the grid icon here in the menu bar.…The grid view gives you an overview…of all of the contacts and accounts…contained within your list.…This view resembles a typical spreadsheet…with data fields represented as columns…and records represented as rows.…
If you hover your mouse over a column heading,…a small menu icon appears…that allows you to perform actions on your list…based on this column.…For instance, you can sort all of the data in your list…by this column by choosing an alphabetical sort,…from A to Z, or a reverse alphabetical sort…by selecting Z to A.…I'll select A to Z.…This first column or field…is always the singular name of the list…like we saw in the last movie.…
If your list is an account list,…like this Opportunity list,…then the rows would list each account.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Volden50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.