- [Christopher] So let's talk about…customizing your record and your homepage layouts.…Your team's going to have specific needs,…such as wanting to make their Salesforce account pages…look like a legacy systems user interface,…or to adjust the page layouts based on their preferences.…And when I say a "legacy system,"…I mean if you're migrating from an older piece of software…to Salesforce, and your team wants their layouts…to look a certain way, it's easy to make that happen…with no programming.…A Lightning Page is a collection of components…that are displayed using a template,…and let's go ahead and take a look at it.…
First, we need to be signed in,…and I'm going to go over to leads,…so let's click on the Leads tab,…and let's open up a lead.…This is me, so I'm just going to put that up as a sample.…And, most of these pages, they have a header,…they have a sub-heading, and they have a body,…and then they have a sidebar.…So let's talk about the different sections.…This first section here is called the Highlights Panel,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.