Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating new lists, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- Now, let's shift gears…and explore the real heart of SalesforceIQ, the lists.…Remember that lists represent workflows,…business processes or pipelines within your business.…Now, depending on the complexity of your business needs,…you may be able to manage…all of your customer relationship interactions…from a single list but as your business grows,…you'll likely find the need…to maintain multiple business processes…and at that time, you'll need to upgrade…from a basic SalesforceIQ CRM license…to either a growth or a business license.…
You add additional lists to your IQ account…by clicking on the gear icon in your menu bar…and then selecting Settings…then click on the List tab…under your Organizational Settings…and click the Create New List button.…On the Create New List overlay,…you first need to tell IQ what this list will track.…Some common list choices of Leads, Investors,…Customers, Partners, Vendors and Candidates…are provided for you.…
Clicking on each of these will tell you…what kind of list will be created.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.