Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating new list fields, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] Next, let's look at adding new data fields…that are critical to your business.…You add a new data field by either clicking…the menu icon associated with any of the column headings…and selecting Add Field in order to create a new field…in front of the next column.…Or, if you scroll all the way to the right,…you can click Add a Field.…A new sheet will open where you can see the exiting fields…on the left and a field builder on the right.…On the left side, the existing fields are listed…in the order in which they appear in the grid.…
You can change the order of these fields by clicking…and dragging them to a new location.…This will change the order of the columns…in the grid view as well.…If you want a particular field's data to be tracked…as part of the list, but you don't want it to be displayed…in the grid view, then you can click the eye icon…to turn that field's visibility off.…The pencil icon will let you edit the properties…of that field, and it'll open the same series…of overlays that we looked at in the last movie.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.