Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating grid view filters, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] Now let's look at how…to leverage all of these data that you're tracking…to help you make informed decisions.…The first tool to help you do this…is the grid view filter tool,…located here on the right side…of the list under this funnel icon.…Filters let you dynamically isolate…and identify records in a list…that meet your specific search criteria.…This filter panel lists all of the…fields contained in the current list.…Now, if you list contains a lot of fields,…then you may want to use this search field here…to quickly jump to a specific field.…
When you hover your mouse over a field name,…a fly out menu appears that lets you…select the specific data in that…field that you want to match.…So, in the status field,…perhaps you want to identify…all of the accounts that are in the…qualify and negotiation stages.…You would check the boxes next to each of these options.…As you check the parameters,…your list is dynamically filtered…to show you the results that match…just those filter parameters.…You can add additional filter parameters…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.