Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a follow-up task, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Narrator] To build a strong and lasting relationship…with your customers, you have to remain on top…of every single task and not let any slip…through the cracks.…IQ has a great task manager to help you do just that.…From inside of the stream view foreign account…in the right column, the second tab is your task manager…for that account.…If you have any assigned tasks, they'll appear here.…You can create a new task by clicking…the Create a new task link, here at the top.…
On the sheet that pulls down,…set when you need the task to be completed by.…Clicking the first drop-down menu reveals…a quick task scheduler.…You can select common timeframes such as today,…tomorrow, three days from now, within the next week,…within the next two weeks,…and then there's a calendar view where you can choose…a specific date for the task to be completed by.…I'll select within the next three days.…Next, you can select who to follow up with.…
All of the contacts related to this account…should be automatically listed.…I'll select Kim Brown as the person to follow up with.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.