Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating accounts, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] In SalesforceIQ, your contacts…are the individual people that you do business with,…and the accounts are the companies or organizations…that you do business with.…Let's create an account for the company Planet Yondo.…Let's begin by clicking on the address book icon…on the right side of your main toolbar,…and selecting Accounts.…This brings up the master list of all of the past,…present and potential future businesses or organizations…that you do business with.…To create a new account, click the Create Account button,…and then enter in the name of the company.…
This should be the official name for the company…or organization.…I'll enter Plant Yondo.…If Salesforce finds a matching company name,…then it will suggest some company profiles here.…You can also search SalesforceIQ for the company profile.…Since Planet Yondo didn't come up,…I'll click Create to create this as a new company.…This is now a basic account that's ready to be added…to one of your workflows.…We'll look at that in a later movie.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.