Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a Salesforce CRM account, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] Okay, let's set up your SalesforceIQ account.…Now, IQ is a web-based application,…so you can technically use any web browser…but there are a lot of integrations…with the Google Chrome browser,…so I'd suggest if you don't already have a copy of it,…go to google.com/chrome…and download and install a copy…for your operating system,…then after you have Chrome installed,…go to salesforceiq.com…and click on Pricing.…
Next, you'll need to choose what CRM license…you need for your business…and how many licenses you need to purchase…for your organization.…Now, the Starter license limits you to managing…and sharing one list among up to five users…in your organization…and it offers only a limited number…of the basic business intelligence reports.…The Growth license allows you to manage and share…an unlimited number of lists…to as many users as you need to purchase licenses for…as well as access a bunch of prebuilt…and customizable reports.…
It allows you to integrate your IQ account…with up to three other outside services…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.