- [Instructor] Let's gain a greater understanding…of Salesforce Clouds.…A cloud is the term Salesforce uses…to define a particular flavor of their service.…By service, I mean Software as a Service.…In other words, the product that Salesforce offers…to you online without the need to maintain your own server…or install software on your computer.…Salesforce runs entirely online,…and of course that means it needs an internet connection.…There are eight core Salesforce Clouds,…plus other useful services.…
First there's the Sales Cloud.…Sales Cloud tracks customer information and interactions,…accelerates sales, and it permits managers…to review online sales pipelines, team progress,…and make decisions from transparent current data.…Service Cloud is for customer service agents…and empowers agents with shared data,…document and file management, rapid solution space,…personalized engagement, accountability,…predicting needs, faster intelligence,…and streamlining support by strengthening knowledge…between agents with real-time data visibility…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.