Learn about the different Salesforce Clouds—Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Community, Apps, and IoT.
- [Instructor] Let's gain a greater understanding…of Salesforce Clouds.…A Cloud is the term Salesforce uses…to define a particular flavor of their service.…By service, I mean software as a service.…In other words,…the product that Salesforce offers you online…without the need to maintain your own computer server,…or install software on your computer.…Salesforce run entirely online…and requires an internet connection.…There are seven Salesforce Clouds.…Sales Cloud tracks customer information and interactions,…accelerates sales, and permits managers…to review online sales pipelines, team progress,…and make decisions from transparent current data.…
Service Cloud is for customer service agents,…and empowers agents with shared data,…document, and file management,…rapid solution base, personalized engagement,…accountability, predicting needs, faster intelligence,…and streamlines support…by strengthening knowledge between agents…with realtime data visibility…that supports lasting relationships.…The marketing Cloud, nurtures marketing managers…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.