- [Instructor] Salesforce Chatter is a suite…of social media feeds in your Salesforce account…that fosters collaboration, and it's accessible…by both the users in your team,…and also outside people such as customers and partners.…Now, Salesforce Chatter accounts are free.…You can get thousands of them within a Salesforce account.…You can check out your licensing,…and make sure that you know how many you have…for your company.…And, to find out that information,…just click on the gear cog icon.…Click Setup, and from here,…on the left-hand side, type in the word company.…
And what you will see there when you type…in the word company is going to be Company Information.…And then from here you'll see how many licenses…you have for Salesforce Chatter.…I have 5,000 Chatter Free licenses,…and 500 Chatter External licenses.…You can go ahead and research what all this means…a little bit more in detail…with the Salesforce documentation.…But let's go ahead and close this up.…Because you have so many Salesforce Chatter…licenses for free, you can distribute them…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.