The instructor provides a high-level overview of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam guide used to provide you with the Salesforce recommended learning path and pattern. Included in the exam guide are recommended training and references, an outline of the exam, sample questions and answers, and tips on maintaining the certification.
- [Instructor] I'm confident that anyone can pass…the Salesforce certified administrator exam…through methodical study and leveraging the recommended…and available study resources.…Now, this starts with the official Salesforce…certification exam guide.…So let's find the exam guide.…We'll need to be starting out at…certification.salesforce.com.…Now, from this page, we'll go ahead and…hover over credentials.…Once we do that, we'll click on the administrator's menu.…
Now, on this landing page, we'll see two different…credentials that are available.…We'll see one that's offered for Salesforce…certified administrators.…And then we'll see the other one that's offered…for the advanced administrator certification.…Let's go ahead and click on see details for the first one…which is the one this course covers.…In the next landing page, we'll see a credential overview…and information about the exam itself.…Now, on this page, you'll see the section entitled…about the exam, which is where you'll see the link…to the exam guide on the second column of key points.…
- Determine the process by which the certification is administered.
- Identify the time and cost of the certification exam.
- Explore the options available on where to take the exam.
- Define the contents of the certification exam guide.
- Examine the components of the Salesforce Trailhead.
- Determine the available options for working with a study partner when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the benefits to using flashcards when studying for the exam.
- Devise a plan for taking the official practice test when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the steps to for scheduling the exam.