- Determine the process by which the certification is administered.
- Identify the time and cost of the certification exam.
- Explore the options available on where to take the exam.
- Define the contents of the certification exam guide.
- Examine the components of the Salesforce Trailhead.
- Determine the available options for working with a study partner when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the benefits to using flashcards when studying for the exam.
- Devise a plan for taking the official practice test when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the steps to for scheduling the exam.
Skill Level Advanced
- Hi, my name is Christopher Matthew Spencer and thank you so much for joining me on this journey where we'll dive into preparing for the Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam. You know, helping people really touches my heart. And I hope that after this course, you'll be scoring a certification credential so that you'll earn more money in your career. This would be a great course for you if you're already on the journey to take your Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam. Now even if you're not a Salesforce admin and you'd like to place your toe in the water, you can gain insights and sharpen your knowledge of Salesforce.
Take this course even if you're not fully committed to taking the exam. You know if you're on the fence, discover the confidence that you've been looking for. Now the endpoint has a starting place that involves understanding the exam pattern, the costs, and how the exam is administered. Now, I used practice exams and I failed twice. It was very humbling and it really showed me that even as a Salesforce veteran, I had a lot to learn. Now, there's a Salesforce exam guide and instructor led training.
I elected to use low cost tools including the Salesforce Trailhead, a study timeline, flash cards, and I also used mock tests. Practice exams are really affordable. And testing fees are also well within reach. Achieving and maintaining your certification will really impress prospective employers and clients. My goal is to help keep things low stress while offering meaningful knowledge that serves your needs. Now, I'm pleased to join you on this path. So let's get started exploring how to become a Salesforce Certified Administrator.