Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Cases, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] So, let's talk about Salesforce cases.…Cases in Salesforce are used to solve…puzzles or issues.…A case tracks an actionable item…such as a customer service challenge.…However, cases can be used in endless ways.…Here are some of the use cases for cases.…A customer can open a case asking for help or information.…Sales associates in call centers can open cases.…Instead of using a pad and paper.…Cases can be used for literature requests…or they can be used for other customer service challenges.…
Cases can cross-link to inventory and proposals…for fulfillment of quotes or products.…Really, virtually any situation you can think of…can be managed with a case.…You can use your imagination.…Cases are generally used to manage time sensitive items…and cases can be used for high-touch customer situations.…Traditionally cases are considered…customer support incidents.…But you can also use a case…to remember, to buy copier supplies.…Cases are owned by a user…and that ownership fosters accountability…within Salesforce teams.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.