This video provides an explanation of how to use the Salesforce case feature within Salesforce.
- [Instructor] Cases are used to solve puzzles or issues.…A case tracks an actionable item.…A case might track a customer issue,…or in the nonprofit world,…cases can be used in endless ways.…Constituents can open a case asking for help…or information about fundraising.…Volunteers and call centers can open cases,…instead of using a pad and paper.…Cases are used in a multitude of ways.…Cases are generally used to manage time-sensitive items.…And traditionally, cases are considered…customer support incidents.…
Cases are owned by an individual user,…and that ownership fosters accountability within teams.…Managers can open cases,…and then assign them to subordinates.…When the case is resolved or completed,…the assigned user can then reassign the case…to the supervisor to show it's resolved.…Teams can use cases to hand incoming support requests…to identify the need for reordering office supplies…or to call out needed repairs on a company vehicle.…Cases can be logged manually…or brought into the system via email or a web form.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.