Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Campaigns, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] Salesforce campaigns are a great tool…for tracking sales and marketing initiatives.…Campaigns track marketing efforts on leads,…contacts, accounts, tasks, activities, and files.…Campaigns within Salesforce allow your team to manage…and maintain focus on their projects,…building prospects, and generating brand awareness.…This can be something like a trade show,…an email marketing campaign, a direct mail campaign,…and you can also track data and team actions,…really anything you can think of can be…managed in a campaign.…
A campaign organizes a list of leads and contacts…and results in a landing page to track responses…and the campaign's success with team collaboration.…Sales teams use campaigns to track…their sales initiatives and keep up with their progress.…Campaigns focus on leads and contacts objects…within the Salesforce system.…Let's check it out and see how it works.…Now we need to be signed in, so the first thing…you'll do is start from the home tab…and use the app launcher which is…the tic-tac-toe here on the left hand side.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.